Providing a single "Quick Start" instruction sheet on all products. This should be located at the top of the packaging so the customer sees it immediately (using brightly-coloured paper can help).
For kettles we recommend including this information on a Quick Start guide:
- Your customer helpline details, so queries can be dealt with quickly and returns minimised.
- Emphasise using the kettle correctly to avoid damage.
- Emphasise descaling in hard water areas.
- User instructions need to explain how to descale the kettle and how to remove, clean and replace the scale filter.
- Attach a warning label to the cord as well as explaining the descale procedure in the instruction manual.